We are looking for a mid-level digital marketing enthusiast to serve as our internal Digital Marketing Manager in charge of planning, building and executing our digital presence, to help drive our position within a business landscape that is dynamic and inspiring. You’ll work closely with our Content and Event Marketing Directors and report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. This is an opportunity to join a game-changing company that is working to transform the way personnel management is conducted within law enforcement.
If you are interested in working with passionate and intelligent individuals dedicated to positively impacting society through data, then we believe this is an unprecedented opportunity to experience that first-hand.
The Ideal Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Have demonstrable experience developing and managing all aspects of a department’s digital marketing discipline
- Leverage data across digital channels – web, email, social, search, paid media – to continually increase brand awareness, improve lead gen and enhance campaign strategies
- Own mining and managing our marketing database, including integration of shared partner databases
- Manage robust outbound campaign calendar, based on quarterly planning cycles
- Have strong data analysis skills, to continually evaluate metrics and report on engagement performance/trends across all digital forms, including outbound campaigning, inbound leads, website traffic, paid campaigns, etc. (Weekly/monthly/quarterly cadence)
- Develop and manage our SEO and PPC strategies, including planning and monitoring campaign budgets
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Have proven proficiency with marketing tech stack, most importantly Pardot/Salesforce and WordPress
- Partner with our Content Marketing Manager on Google Analytics and Google Ads/Microsoft Bing Ads strategies
- Be nimble, flexible and able to pivot on priorities on short notice
- Be very detail-oriented, self-motivated, results-driven and an opportunity seeker
- Exhibit passion for the societal impact we’re making in the marketplace. It’s real — and it’s happening in real time, right now.
Who You Are:
- Relatable experience with a software solutions provider
- Ideally, experience in HR/human capital management and/or law enforcement verticals (but not critical)
- Have a strong work ethic with a commitment to personal development and company growth
- Naturally process-oriented and driven
- Has a creative sensibility to work with copywriters, graphic designers and developers
- Independent – enjoys taking on new challenges and running with them
- Adept at managing time well
- Likes working in a collaborative environment with a growing team
- Able to lead the team on digital strategies, processes and resources
- Enjoys fast-paced but focused work environment
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have 5+ years in Marketing and Digital Analytics
Who We Are:
Founded by a group of seasoned entrepreneurs, Benchmark Analytics is a SaaS technology startup housed in the Ravenswood technology corridor on Chicago’s Northside. In partnership with the University of Chicago (who is part owner of our company), we are building a predictive analytics platform for law enforcement human capital management. Our series of predictive tools help police departments support officers along a wellness continuum and provides individualized, research-based interventions and supports.
We are a double-bottom line company – our management team is comprised of former police officers, former city officials, and current change makers who believe in (and have witnessed) the power of data to transform government….and in this case, improve policing. If you are interested in the intersection of public sector operations, research and data analytics, and building amazing software we believe this is an unprecedented opportunity to experience it first-hand. We’re an agile, fast-growing company and you’ll get to do much more as the company grows.
What We offer:
- A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing company with a purpose
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that is making a difference within the institution of policing and law enforcement
- The excitement that comes with the need to endlessly innovate and transform our market
- We cover 75% of Medical (BCBS) Premiums, Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer 100% company sponsored Life Insurance as well as a 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
The Fine Print and How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building!
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- If you’d like to apply for the Digital Marketing Manager role, please email your resume to [email protected].