Benchmark Analytics® Security and Confidentiality Measures
The Benchmark platform is delivered via the Amazon Web Services GovCloud and provides a secure, stable and resilient platform providing 99.9% uptime on a 24/7/365 basis. GovCloud maintains a secure CJIS-adherent, cloud-operating environment that ensures physical machines.
When you implement with Benchmark, you can be assured that all data input specifically
pertaining to your agency and all members of your team is safe, secure and confidential.
Security & Compliance
- We partner with industry leaders in secure cloud infrastructure that adhere to the CJIS Security Policy (hosted only)
- All data, network and machines are isolated
- Data centers are in the United States
Configuration — our platform can be configured to accommodate the organization structure, data capture, and workflow needs of your agency
- You can set up user access/permission guidelines — including what information and features users can access based on job, location, time-of-day, devices, etc.
- Benchmark features a 99.999+% uptime . . . and can be used on desktop computers, tablets and smartphones
- Browser support: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE11+
- Requires no resources or interactions from your IT department — and no hardware or software installations (hosted only)
- Features a set-up wizard to help you configure the Benchmark platform to meet the needs and standards of your agency (hosted only)
- Facilitates software updates without the involvement of your agency’s resources
- Web-based user manuals and IT support forms
- Phone support available at 888-40BENCH, option 4