Discover the Benchmark for Fire and Rescue Personnel Management
Benchmark Analytics® was founded by a group of dedicated professionals who have years of experience in public safety management and administration. We incorporate the valuable insights and evidence-based research into public safety policy and personnel management.
Now, in collaboration with our research partners, thought leaders in public safety management, analytic specialists and technology developers, we have created an all-in-one solution to advance fire and rescue workforce management in America.
Benchmark Compliance ShieldTM
We have configured our research-based platforms to help protect fire and rescue agencies from personnel injury and disability claims as well as exposure to rising liability costs.
Our platforms comply with the policies and procedures published by the International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC), the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF), and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
BMS | Benchmark Management System®
With BMS, Benchmark works with you to develop a top-to-bottom fire and rescue management system that:
- Brings together disparate fire and EMS personnel data points from all current sources — including various personnel types: fire suppression, EMS, aircraft and water rescue, arson investigation, emergency medical service, fire marshal, and instructors
- Identifies what data is important to ensure state-level certification compliance, training and certification attainment, as well as health and safety of all fire and rescue personnel
- Delivers an efficient, effective platform created to provide a holistic view of all active-duty personnel in your department
BMS is a proactive management tool that features seven integrated modules designed to track a wide range of activities, practices and certifications. Furthermore, our system can be configured to incorporate specific, day-to-day operational data points and processes — tailored to the requirements, goals, and mission of your agency.
Benchmark Analytics has in-depth experience working with state-level public safety agencies to design and implement large-scale state applications. We have a unique understanding of the scope and complexities of the challenges facing statewide agencies when seeking and adopting personnel management systems.
Benchmark has successfully implemented statewide systems throughout the country including the following:
- New Jersey: First-in-the-nation statewide use of force reporting portal
- Minnesota: Statewide portal to capture misconduct complaints
- New Hampshire: Tracking and management system for training, discipline history and certification
- Colorado: Provider of record for the state POST’s agency training and certification management system
- Virginia: Statewide LMS in partnership with the Department of Criminal Justice Services
For more information, visit our state-level partnerships web page.