Benchmark Covid Impact Management System
Get the Data You Need to Keep Your Agency on Track
Benchmark Analytics® understands and appreciates the frontline service and personal health risks your police officers and administrative staff experience daily as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
With the Benchmark Covid Impact Management System (CIMS), you now have a single-source, turnkey software platform — designed to report and track all Covid-related incidents in one unique, easy-to-administer and security-protected location.
Potential Exposure Report
This form should be completed when a police officer or department staff member has reported that they may have been exposed to the Covid-19 virus. It includes:
- Definitions/guidelines of exposure and close contact
- Date, time, location and nature of potential exposure
- Name and contact information of individual exposed
- Description of any health-related symptoms since contact
- Recommendations for further actions
NOTE: All Covid-19 related field queries meet CDC guidelines and IACP best practices.
Sick Leave Report
This form needs to be filled out and updated when a department employee has officially gone on sick leave. It provides data on:
- Date leave effective, symptoms and Covid-19 related queries
- Results of any medical tests conducted during sick leave
- List of contacts within and outside of the agency
- Information on specifics of quarantine, if applicable
- Details of any future work-related conflicts due to leave
Test Tracker Report
This form provides relevant information on any Covid-19 test taken by an officer or staff member. It includes:
- Reason for taking test and details of exposure, if applicable
- Date, time, type and location of test
- Symptoms exhibited at time of test and following test
- Results reported for the Covid-19 test
Return to Service Report
This form must be completed and reviewed before an officer or staff member can return to work following sick leave. It summarizes:
- All symptoms reported since beginning of sick leave
- Answers to all Covid-19 related inquiries
- Current condition of employee on sick leave
- Requirements of return and anticipated date of return
- Review and recommendations for return to service
Put Data into Action with Our Groundbreaking Analytics Dashboard
Enlist an invaluable, evidenced-based tool that gives you access to a single-screen, real-time view of the impact Covid-19 is making on your entire workforce — informed by our four easy-to-complete reports. Dashboard features include:
- Snapshot of officers available, out sick, testing positive — and symptomatic
- Graph of officers tested in past 30 days with results of testing
- Chart of potential exposures/positive cases by unit — exposing possible “hot spots”
- Number of officers returning to work by week
- Projection of officers available for service over time by week and across units
Gets smarter and more efficient over time.
What’s more, through our iterative learnings and advanced analytics engine, your Benchmark Covid Impact Management System gets smarter and more efficient over time — allowing you to predict needs, make adjustments and manage your workforce more effectively.