We are looking for a full-time Market Development Rep to fuel inside sales leads and opportunities in a business category that is dynamic and inspiring. You’ll work closely with both our outside sales and marketing teams, and will play a critical role in our pipeline conversion cycle. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a game-changing company as well as grow with a seasoned team of pros who have tech start-up, law enforcement, and public service backgrounds.
- Build reporting, analytics, dashboards, and models that drive insight to our customers;
- Work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes where you will build data pipelines, design meaningful dashboards, and generate insights from data;
- Collaborate with team members across the organization to build insightful tools that enhance Benchmark Analytics’ products.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have inside, outside or software sales experience, but it is not required
- Demonstrate prospecting, cold calling and lead generation capabilities
- Exhibit the ability to speak comfortably to a range of prospect types
- Display solid organizational and time management skills
- Possess strong oral and written communication aptitude
- Be self-motivated, results-driven and a problem-solver
- Be comfortable working autonomously while also collaborating with others
- Knowledge to understand your way around cloud services platforms.
- Exhibit passion for the impact we’re making in the marketplace
- Unlimited vacation/sick time
- Awesome BCBS health benefits as well as dental, vision and life
- 401(k) employer match
- Growing company with tons of room for career advancement
The fine print and how to apply:
- Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building!
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications for those candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- To apply, please email a resume and a cover letter explaining why you think this job must have been custom made for you to: email@example.com.