The role is one-part business analyst, one-part implementations support specialist. This position will support our Product Owner in requirements gathering and use case generation.
The successful candidate will also work with our sales team and other executives to interface with customers in helping to identify targets for sale, research municipal politics to understand buying dynamics and review broadly M&A opportunities in adjacent markets.
We are a rapidly growing startup poised to move fast in the market and are well-funded through institutional capital. All of this to say, we think you’ll learn a lot about what it looks like to build a tech company from the ground up – everything from product to customer satisfaction to sales and marketing to M&A and finance. If you are interested in this world, we think this is a pretty unprecedented opportunity to experience it first-hand. We are also within spitting distance of two great breweries.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Comfortable under pressure, with high-stakes deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to wear many hats and manage time well
- Passionate about our double bottom line philosophy
- A masterful problem solver that enjoys fixing things on the fly
- A brilliant communicator – written and oral
- Comfortable navigating between the technology world and the “real world” (general proximity to software somewhere in your past is also a plus)
- Fearless about learning with a service mindset
The fine print and how to apply:
- Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building!
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications for those candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- To apply, please email a resume and a cover letter explaining why you think this job must have been custom made for you to: email@example.com.