We are currently seeking a talented, experienced QA Engineer to join us.
Who We Are:
Dedicated to making a difference in our communities, our Vision is to elevate law enforcement in the United States with a preventative-based early intervention system using data science and machine learning — to analyze police officer performance data in order to identify potentially problematic behavior. In partnership with the University of Chicago, we’ve developed the world’s largest multi-jurisdictional officer performance database and the ONLY research-driven, evidence-based early intervention system available in policing today.
We’re also the ONLY provider of a fully integrated, cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that simplifies essential policing workflows. This platform is designed to be a one-stop shop for all operational needs, driving extensive efficiency gains and providing best-in-class advanced analytics and insights.
We are an all-in-one solution that is advancing police force management through state-of-the-art technology and market-leading data and analytics.
- Develop a deep understanding of our problem space and our product offerings
- Testing and QA support for our BMS application using defined Agile QA processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define risks and build associated test plans
- Define, develop, maintain, and execute automated UI and API tests using Cypress and REST Assured
- Hands-on execution of functional exploratory testing and use case validation
- Development and maintenance of regression scenarios as appropriate for future releases
- Root cause analysis and management of internal and production defects
- Support continuous improvements within the SDLC, with a focus on systemic improvements and root cause analysis to drive forward progress
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of QA experience with hands-on participation in testing of software applications
- 3+ years of experience with an agile development process
- 3+ years of experience with QA test automation
- Ability to work individually to define and execute on test strategies for complex projects
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with test data management
- Hands-on experience with test management tools (JIRA/Confluence, TestRail)
- Experience with API test automation using REST Assured
- Experience with UI test automation using Cypress
What We Offer:
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that has a real impact on the world
- A diverse workforce and inclusive environment that embraces unique contributions and experiences
- An empowered culture that encourages creativity and professional growth
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Ability to work in a fully-remote environment (must be based in the U.S. and willing to work in Central Time Zone)
How to Apply:
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S.
- If you would like to apply, please email your resume to [email protected] If you would like to apply, please email your resume to [email protected]