We are currently seeking a talented experienced QA Engineer to join us.
Who We Are:
Dedicated to making a difference in our communities, our Vision is to elevate law enforcement in the United States with a preventative-based early intervention system using data science and machine learning — to analyze police officer performance data in order to identify potentially problematic behavior. In partnership with the University of Chicago, we’ve developed the world’s largest multi-jurisdictional officer performance database, and the ONLY research-driven, evidence-based early intervention system available in policing today.
We’re also the ONLY provider of a fully integrated, cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that simplifies essential policing workflows. This platform is designed to be a one-stop-shop for all operational needs, driving extensive efficiency gains and providing best-in-class advanced analytics and insights.
We are an all-in-one solution that is advancing police force management through state-of-the-art technology and market-leading data and analytics.
- Define, document, execute, track, and report on test plans, escalating risks as appropriate
- Provide manual testing as needed. Create test cases & condition test data
- Define, develop, maintain, and execute automation test scripts
- Partner with Technical Product Manager to refine acceptance criteria on each user story
- Champion prioritization towards bug-fixes
- Update regression scenarios appropriate to future releases
- Support continuous improvements within the SDLC, with a focus on systemic improvements and root cause analysis to drive forward progress
- High level of curiosity and the desire to dig deep into customer use cases
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 5 years of QA experience with hands-on participation in manual testing of software applications
- 3 years of experience with an agile development process
- 3 years of experience with QA automation tools
- Hands-on experience with test management tools (JIRA/Confluence, IntelliJ, Selenide/Selenium)
- Experience with SaaS or an Analytics platform
- 2+ years of Java coding experience
What We Offer:
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that has a real impact on the world
- A diverse workforce and inclusive environment that embraces unique contributions and experiences
- An empowered culture that encourages creativity and professional growth
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Ability to work in a fully-remote environment (must be based in the U.S. and willing to work in Central Time Zone)
How to Apply:
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S.
- If you would like to apply, please email your resume to [email protected].