We are currently seeking a motivated Product Integration Specialist to join us as we develop our SaaS and on-premise infrastructure strategy to scale our quickly growing user base. As a Product Integration Specialist you will work directly with our clients to help tailor our application to their needs. We are looking for people with a strong background in client services and client-facing technical application support.
- This individual will be our front-line in assisting our clients
- Administer technical and non-technical support to clients in an effort to facilitate their use of the Benchmark Analytics System
- Act as a liaison between our Engineering, Product and Client Services teams
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to trouble-shoot and resolve questions for our clients.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has:
- The ability to communicate, perform and react well under pressure or ambiguity
- A focus on the needs of our users, both internal and external
- Experience with data tools and SQL
- The ability to understand how clients use and experience our platform
- Experience debugging a web application and providing users with work arounds.
- Knowledge of web application developer tools and standard troubleshooting procedures
- Empathy with their users and colleagues and intent on creating great experiences
- Experience helping users understand customization requests and impact to implementation timelines
- Super detail oriented and well-acclimated to project management best practices
Examples of Projects You Could Work On:
- Assisting a client with an integration for a data source
- Helping clients troubleshoot issues in the platform
- Creating documentation for standard integrations
- Developing custom reports or views for our clients as needed
- Using Postman to query and API and map data from one system to our own
- Helping our Product team develop use cases or data mapping specifications for 3rd party integrations
What We Offer:
- A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup
- We cover 75% of Medical Premiums, Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer 100% company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, 401k retirement savings plan and 3% employer contribution.
- The opportunity to transform law enforcement in the US.
The Fine Print and How to Apply:
- Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building.
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- If you’d like to apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com.