Who we are:
Dedicated to making a difference in law enforcement agencies across the U.S., our mission is to transform policing by elevating officer performance with a preventative-based early intervention system. Driven by data science and powered by machine learning, our offering analyzes officer performance data in order to identify potentially problematic behavior. In partnership with the University of Chicago, we’ve developed the world’s largest multi-jurisdictional officer performance database, and the only research-driven, evidence-based early intervention system available in policing today.
We’re also the only provider of a fully integrated, cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that simplifies essential policing workflows. This platform is designed to be a single-source solution for all operational needs, driving extensive efficiency gains and providing best-in-class advanced analytics and insights.
Benchmark Analytics provides a comprehensive, all-in-one solution that is advancing police force management through state-of-the-art technology and market-leading data and analytics.
The Role: Operations Coordinator
Benchmark Analytics is looking for an Operations Coordinator. The main responsibility of this role is to support tasks and projects across various organizational functions, including Finance, Human Resources, Sales, and Operations. The role will also include general administrative tasks within the office space. This is a dynamic position in the company and is expected to evolve as the business grows and as needs change.
- Hybrid/In-Office 1-2 days a week, as needed.
- Vendor Management.
- Complete business registration through CT Corp.
- Assist Finance team with daily operations.
- Assist Sales team with paperwork completion for new customers.
- Assist with Fingerprinting operations.
- Office supply management.
- Employee event coordination.
- Assist with general communications to appropriate team members and vendors.
- Assist with new hire onboarding.
- Assist with compliance efforts.
- Manage HR inbox.
- Have administrative experience.
- Have experience in assisting with HR operations.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to read/analyze/revise any tasks as directed.
- High empathy, intellectual curiosity, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation). Able to effectively communicate with vendors, executive board members, and team members.
- Self-directed, driven, comfortable under pressure, and able to take initiative to get things done in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with high-stakes deadlines.
The ideal candidate will also be:
- Be willing to adapt to change.
- Have a service mindset.
- Have a desire to learn and grow.
- Receive feedback well.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Be able to build strong relationships across the company.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Ability to work in a fully remote environment (must be based in the U.S. and willing to work in Central Time Zone).
- Medical, dental, and vision plan offerings along with 401(k).
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- Other Voluntary Benefits include additional Life Insurance, Spouse Life Insurance, and Accident Insurance.
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that has real impact in the world.
- A diverse workforce and inclusive environment that embraces unique contributions and experiences.
- An empowered culture that encourages creativity and professional growth
How to Apply:
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S.
- If interested, please email your resume to [email protected].