We are looking for a full-time Market Development Rep to fuel inside sales leads and opportunities in a business category that is dynamic and inspiring. You’ll work closely with both our outside sales and marketing teams, and will play a critical role in our pipeline conversion cycle. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a game-changing company as well as grow with a seasoned team of pros who have tech start-up, law enforcement, and public service backgrounds.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Ideally have inside, outside or software sales experience
- Demonstrate prospecting, cold calling, and lead generation capabilities
- Own the full sales cycle from initial outreach to demonstration, negotiation, and contract
- Exhibit the ability to speak comfortably to a range of prospect types
- Display solid organizational and time management skills
- Possess strong oral and written communication aptitude
- Be self-motivated, results-driven, and a problem-solver
- Be comfortable working autonomously while also collaborating with others
- Have a strong work ethic with a commitment to personal development and company growth
- Exhibit passion for the impact we’re making in the marketplace
Who We Are:
Founded by a group of seasoned entrepreneurs, Benchmark Analytics is a SaaS technology startup housed in the Ravenswood technology corridor on Chicago’s Northside. In partnership with the University of Chicago (who is part owner of our company), we are building a predictive analytics platform for law enforcement human capital management. Our series of predictive tools help police departments support officers along a wellness continuum and provides individualized, research-based interventions and supports.
We are a double-bottom line company – our management team is comprised of former police officers, former city officials, and current change-makers who believe in (and have witnessed) the power of data to transform government….and in this case, improve policing. If you are interested in the intersection of public sector operations, research and data analytics, and building amazing software we believe this is an unprecedented opportunity to experience it first-hand. We’re an agile, fast-growing company and you’ll get to do much more as the company grows.
What We Offer:
- A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing company with a purpose
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that is making a difference within the institution of policing and law enforcement
- The excitement that comes with the need to endlessly innovate and transform our market
- We cover 75% of Medical (BCBS) Premiums, Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer 100% company sponsored Life Insurance as well as a 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
The Fine Print and How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building!
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- If you’d like to apply for the Senior Developer role, please email your resume to [email protected].