We are currently seeking a “customer whisperer” who enjoys leading process-driven and collaborative methods resulting in delighted SaaS customers. The Implementation Lead will work directly with customers to drive a consultative configuration process with patience as well as a sense of urgency. This pivotal role joins Benchmark as our customer base quickly grows, with an intentional focus on implementation, training, and support. This person will have an interest in working with law enforcement agencies to understand their operational context and provide a software experience that exceeds their expectations. In this role you are the critical face of Benchmark to our customers.
The ideal candidate loves problem-solving, understands that the details are key, and enjoys digging into them with a transparent and collaborative approach. Data- and analysis-driven candidates will have multiple opportunities to exercise those skills to contribute to other projects within the Customer Services group.
Join us as we develop our data-driven, analytic-focused, predictive software products to help revolutionize the law enforcement space.
- Serve as a key connector between our engineering / product teams and our customers and system users
- Constantly communicate with customers regarding implementation progress and provide support for live modules
- Lead multiple implementation projects and technical software deployments
- Review external customer product demands, develop and maintain project plans, and ensure that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet customer expectations
- Implement customer training as part of each implementation
- Concept, develop, and lead internal processes to iteratively improve our implementation approach and delivery mechanisms
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant technology/software implementation or software support
- Minimum 2 years of evidenced experience with project management
- Demonstrated relationships skills with internal and external customers
- Preference for large account management/project management
- Demonstrable experience with process management and proximity to software development
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Relatable experience in the technical and business process tasks of standing up customers on software platforms
- Naturally process-oriented and driven
- Independent – enjoys taking on new challenges and running with them
- Adept at managing time well
- Likes working in a collaborative environment with a small (but growing) team
- Enjoys fast-paced, intensive work environment
The Ideal Candidate Will Also Be:
- Comfortable with travel, as needed, to serve the customer base (~25%)
- Open to feedback and trainable
- Comfortable under pressure, with high-stakes deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to interpret and communicate complex concepts clearly to non-technical team members
- Able to communicate concisely and persuasively with customers, engineers, and product managers
- Fearless about learning with a service mindset
- Passionate about supporting the application of big data into consumable tools and a commitment to understanding and improving outcomes in the public sector
What We Offer:
- A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing, young startup
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that makes a big difference in the world
- The excitement that comes with the need to endlessly innovate and transform our market
- We cover 75% of Medical Premiums, Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer 100% company sponsored Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO policy, 401k retirement savings plan and 3% employer contribution
The Fine Print and How to Apply:
- Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building.
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- To apply, please email a resume and quick summary explaining why you think this job must have been tailor-made for you to: firstname.lastname@example.org.