Benchmark Analytics is looking for a Human Resources Recruiter to identify, recruit, and screen potential employees across all departments within the organization. This position reports to the CFO. If you are interested in working with passionate and intelligent individuals dedicated to positively impacting society through data, then we believe this is an unprecedented opportunity to experience that first-hand.
Human Resources Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Consults with hiring managers to understand the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for the specified vacant position(s)
- Collects and analyzes data to maintain current understanding of fair and competitive market salaries, candidate availability, and demand for candidates in particular fields
- Consults data and records to identify and select potential candidates for vacant positions
- Screens candidates, selects qualified and interested candidates for the interviewing phase, and then connects viable candidates with clients or hiring managers
- Checks candidates’ references and credentials, verifying experience and backgrounds
- Counsels candidates on the interview and hiring process
- Organizes and attends job fairs, campus events, and other networking opportunities
- Follows up with hiring managers after the interview process to determine whether a placement can be made; collects feedback when placement is unsuccessful
- Arranges meeting locations, travel, and/or accommodations for applicants and company managers when necessary
- Maintains and ensures compliance with applicable equal employment opportunity (EEO) and related employment laws and regulations
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field required
- At least two years of human resources or related experience required
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
- SHRM’s Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus
Who You Are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with aptitude in conducting interviews
- Excellent organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of EEO, ADA, and other related employment laws and guidelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Who We Are:
Founded by a group of seasoned entrepreneurs, Benchmark Analytics is a SaaS technology startup housed in the Ravenswood technology corridor on Chicago’s Northside. In partnership with the University of Chicago (who is part owner of our company), we are building a predictive analytics platform for law enforcement human capital management. Our series of predictive tools help police departments support officers along a wellness continuum and provides individualized, research-based interventions and supports.
We are a double-bottom line company – our management team is comprised of former police officers, former city officials, and current change makers who believe in (and have witnessed) the power of data to transform government….and in this case, improve policing. If you are interested in the intersection of public sector operations, research and data analytics, and building amazing software we believe this is an unprecedented opportunity to experience it first-hand. We’re an agile, fast-growing company and you’ll get to do much more as the company grows.
What We Offer:
- A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing company with a purpose
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that is making a difference within the institution of policing and law enforcement
- The excitement that comes with the need to endlessly innovate and transform our market
- We cover 75% of Medical (BCBS) Premiums, Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer 100% company sponsored Life Insurance as well as a 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
The Fine Print and How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building!
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- If you’d like to be considered for the Human Resources Recruiter position, please send your resume to [email protected].