We’re looking for an Enterprise Implementation lead to build and to drive long lasting partnerships with our strategic, enterprise customers, helping them onboard to our configurable, SaaS platform and grow with Benchmark. This is an extremely pivotal role for Benchmark as our customer base quickly grows and you become the face of Benchmark to and lead customer advocate for our most strategic enterprise customers.
In this role, you’ll leverage a consultative approach, applying best practices to develop (and continue iterating as we further grow and learn) roll-out strategies, execute implementations, conduct walkthroughs and trainings. This role is a balance of independent work, with the ability to partner deeply across the company — with Implementation team counterparts as well as Product, Development and Support teams. You will be a part of an Enterprise Implementation team that is focused on ensuring Benchmark’s clients are well-supported, educated, and are set up to fully utilize and adopt our platform to derive optimal business value.
The ideal candidate loves problem-solving, understands that the details are key, and enjoys digging into them with a transparent and collaborative client-centered approach. Data- and analysis-driven candidates will have multiple opportunities to exercise those skills to contribute to other projects within the Implementation team and across the company.
Join us as we develop our data-driven, analytic-focused, predictive software products to help revolutionize the law enforcement space.
- Work collaboratively with customers and internal stakeholders from project inception through the go-live implementation
- Create and manage detailed, custom implementation project plans to ensure the timely delivery of services and deliverables; produce weekly/monthly status reports
- Document customer process flows, identify system gaps, and work with internal stakeholders to prioritize customer commitments and needs
- Serve as a key connector and liaison between our engineering and product teams and our customers and system users to ensure on-time delivery of system configurations and project go-live
- Build trusting and meaningful relationships with product champions and key points of contact within each enterprise customs by staying current on their needs
- Provide the highest level of service and support to Benchmark Enterprise clients through diligent and proactive communication
- Lead multiple implementation projects and technical software deployments
- Concept, develop, and lead internal processes to iteratively improve our Enterprise implementation approach and delivery mechanisms
- Unlimited vacation/sick time
- Awesome BCBS health benefits as well as dental, vision and life
- Vanguard Employer-sponsored 401(k)
- Young company, room for career growth as the company grows
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 5-7 years’ experience managing implementations, including onboarding, training, and new client relationships focused on Enterprise clients
- Minimum 3 years of evidenced experience with project management
- Demonstrated relationships skills with internal and external customers
- Demonstrates strong empathy for customers and passion for project management and organization
- Understanding of value drivers and experience establishing standard operating procedures
Desired Skills & Experience
- Relatable experience in the technical and business process tasks of standing up customers on software platforms
- Naturally process-oriented and driven
- Independent – enjoys taking on new challenges and running with them
- Adept at managing time well
- Likes working in a collaborative environment with a small team
- Enjoys fast-paced, intensive work environment
- Understanding of technical aspects of software implementations is a plus
- Experience working with government or compliance-driven (health care, higher education) agencies is a plus
The ideal candidate will also be:
- Comfortable with travel, as needed and once safe, to serve the customer base (~25%)
- Open to feedback and trainable
- Comfortable under pressure, with high-stakes deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate concisely and persuasively with customers, engineers, and product managers
- Fearless about learning with a service mindset and welcomes feedback
- Passionate about supporting the application of big data into consumable tools and a commitment to understanding and improving outcomes in the public sector
The fine print and how to apply:
- Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building!
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications for those candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
To apply, please email a resume and a cover letter explaining why you think this job must have been custom made for to: [email protected]