We’re looking for an Enterprise Implementation Lead to build and drive long-lasting partnerships with our enterprise customers, helping them onboard and grow with Benchmark. This pivotal role joins Benchmark as our customer base quickly grows and you become a face of Benchmark to our most strategic accounts.
In this role, you’ll leverage a consultative approach, applying and establishing best practices to develop roll-out strategies, execute implementations, conduct walkthroughs and trainings. This role balances independent work and collaboration with Implementation Team counterparts, Product, Development, and Support teams.
You will be a part of an Enterprise Implementation team focused on ensuring Benchmark’s clients are well-supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.
The ideal candidate is a boundless problem-solver, understands that the details are key, and enjoys digging into them with a transparent and collaborative approach.
Join us as we develop our data-driven, analytic-focused, predictive software products to help revolutionize the law enforcement space.
Reports to: Director of Enterprise Accounts
- Be the face of Benchmark to the client, building trust and relationships with project champions and key points of contact within each enterprise customer
- Work collaboratively with customers and internal stakeholders from project inception through the Go-Live
- Create and manage custom project plans to ensure timely delivery; produce weekly/monthly status reports
- Understand customer priorities, processes, and expected outcomes through in-depth consultative review and configure the platform with a focus on Time to Value
- Document customer process flows, identify system gaps, and work with internal stakeholders to prioritize customer commitments
- Provide the highest level of service and support to Benchmark Enterprise customers through diligent and proactive communication
- Conceptualize, develop, and lead internal initiatives to iteratively improve our Enterprise Implementation Team’s approaches and delivery mechanisms
- Serve as a key connector between our Engineering / Product teams and our customer’s users to communicate Voice of the Customer
- Unlimited vacation/sick time
- We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer 100% company-sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, 401k retirement savings plan.
- The opportunity to transform law enforcement in the US.
- Young company, room for career growth as the company grows
- Bachelor’s degree is required; a Master’s degree is a plus
- 5+ years of experience managing implementations, including onboarding, training, and new client relationships focused on Enterprise clients
- Minimum 3 years of evidenced experience with project management
- Demonstrated empathy for customers and a passion for project management and organization, resulting in strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Understanding of value drivers and experience in establishing standard operating procedures
Desired Skills & Experience
- Relatable experience in the technical and business process tasks of standing up customers on software platforms
- Technically savvy and excited to learn – Experience with any of the following are a plus: Advanced MS Excel, SQL, JSON, HTML
- Experience working with government agencies is a plus
- Enjoys fast-paced, intensive work environment
The ideal candidate will also be:
- Passionate about supporting the application of big data into consumable tools and a commitment to understanding and improving outcomes in the public sector
- Comfortable under pressure, with high-stakes deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate concisely and persuasively with customers, engineers, and product managers
- Comfortable with travel, as needed, to serve the customer base (~10%)
- Fearless about learning with a service mindset
- Open to feedback and trainable
The Fine Print and How to Apply:
- Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building!
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications for those candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- Please send your resume to [email protected] and [email protected]