We are currently seeking a talented experienced Enterprise Architect to join us.
Who We Are:
Dedicated to making a difference in our communities, our Vision is to elevate law enforcement in the United States with a preventative-based early intervention system using data science and machine learning — to analyze police officer performance data in order to identify potentially problematic behavior. In partnership with the University of Chicago, we’ve developed the world’s largest multi-jurisdictional officer performance database, and the ONLY research-driven, evidence-based early intervention system available in policing today.
We’re also the ONLY provider of a fully integrated, cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that simplifies essential policing workflows. This platform is designed to be a one-stop shop for all operational needs, driving extensive efficiency gains and providing best-in-class advanced analytics and insights.
We are an all-in-one solution that is advancing police force management through state-of-the-art technology and market-leading data and analytics.
- Owns architecture strategy, standards, decisions, and designs. Chairs Architecture Review Board
- Validates solution designs meet business and/or customer needs
- Articulates business value in addressing technical debt; influences prioritization and capacity towards non-customer-facing needs
- Ensures development teams adhere to architecture standards
- Hands-on; performs code reviews; can skillfully pair-program. Advises on best practices
- Strategizes target architecture and helps with transitional plans
- Confirms compliance/regulatory needs as assessed via various audits, and provides recommendations to mitigate any findings
- Supports ongoing analysis toward cloud cost reduction strategies
- Possesses a high degree of business acumen; partners with product management to devise solutions based on need/opportunity
- Communicates complex effectively across a broad audience
- Helps train new developers; provides mentorship
- Stays abreast of new technologies and concepts
- Evaluates options for software, vendor partners, data providers, etc., with due diligence on functionality, cost, training, support, security, etc.
- Assesses security across the platform; makes recommendations based on metrics and findings
- Helps interview potential candidates
- Sets a tone for the team, acts as a role model for the culture
- S. in a technical domain
- 8+ years experience in software development, systems design and deployment, or technical architecture
- Proven expertise with systems design, API, database, and programming concepts
- 5+ years with an agile methodology
- Understanding of architecture methodologies, business process reengineering, current and future technology and application trends, and software development life cycles
- Strong oral and written skills. Ability to translate highly complex, technical details across a non-technical audience
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities; time management abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong understanding of architectural standards / foundation and software development methodologies
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that has real impact in the world
- A diverse workforce and inclusive environment that embraces unique contributions and experiences
- An empowered culture that encourages creativity and professional growth
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Ability to work in a fully-remote environment (must be based in the U.S. and willing to work in Central Time Zone)
How to Apply:
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members
- Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates authorized to work in the U.S.
- If you would like to apply, please email your resume to [email protected]