We are currently seeking a talented Engineering Manager with experience in both front and backend technologies to join us as we develop our data driven, analytic focused and predictive software products to help revolutionize the law enforcement space. As an Engineering Manager, you’ll get to build the teams and scale the teams that create our products. You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes where you will enable your team to design, test, and ship great code. In this cross functional role, you will collaborate with team members across the organization to build mission critical features that power Benchmark Analytics’ products.
If you are interested in the intersection of public sector operations, research and data analytics, we believe this is an unprecedented opportunity to experience it first-hand.
- Work with your team, product and implementation to build new customer-facing products, and improve upon existing ones
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity and quality
- Integrate with the DevOps and QA teams to create highly available deployments and CI/CD pipelines
- Develop engineers on the team, helping them advance in their careers
- Recruit engineers that are amongst the best in the industry
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
The ideal candidate will be someone who has:
- A passion about performance, accessibility, and API design.
- An effective collaborator that has successfully worked with product engineers, product managers, and designers to effectively deliver great products
- Successfully built a team, defined its mission, and executed on its goals
- Effectively recruited, mentored, and retained great people.
- The ability to thrive with a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- Skills for upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Knowledge to understand your way around cloud services platforms
What We Offer:
- A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing, young company
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that makes a big difference in the world
- The excitement that comes with the need to endlessly innovate and transform our market
- A competitive base salary and flexible PTO policy
- We cover 75% of Medical (BCBS) Premiums, Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer 100% company sponsored Life Insurance as well as a 401k plan
The Fine Print and How to Apply:
- Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building.
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- If you’d like to apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.