We are currently seeking a talented specialist to join us as we continue to grow and build our team. As Director of Recruitment for this new position, you’ll get to:
- Establish and implement best-practice recruitment and hiring processes
- Make an impact by moving our company forward, as we look to hire across almost every department/function
- Grow with a company that is revolutionizing human capital management software and how it can be used to transform the way law enforcement agencies track, manage and support their officers
If you are interested in the intersection of public sector operations, best-in-class technology and data-driven customer insights that drive their HR strategies, then this is an unprecedented opportunity to experience it first-hand.
- Recruit, screen and hire for all planned open positions, as well as maintain a pipeline of potential candidates in anticipation of attrition and turnover
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, including a thorough understanding of the role as well as critical candidate qualifications and desired work experience
- Perform introductory/screening interviews (phone and/or in-person) with candidates, determine which meet the minimum requirements, and identify which will move to the next step in the process
- Articulately communicate and sell the Benchmark advantage to candidates, including, but not limited to, our unique position in the market, overall mission, company culture, competitive benefits, etc.
- Make recommendations to Benchmark hiring managers and coordinate subsequent interviews
- Perform reference and background checks, including verifying employment information and contacting professional references — and provide written summaries to hiring managers
- Communicate job offers to candidates, facilitate any negotiations, and track and manage all corresponding paperwork
- If applicable, manage new employee relocation
- Prepare termination paperwork and conduct exit interviews with all dismissed employees
- Understand current federal and state laws regarding employment practices, enforce regulations with managers, recommend new procedures and conduct training when necessary
- Perform other HR duties including facilitating all employee on-boarding and related tasks
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Adept at finding the best channels/applicant resources for identifying potential high engagers as well as utilizing critical recruitment tech stack
- Be comfortable with cross-functional recruiting — from Sales and Marketing to Product and Research to Engineering and Implementation
- Confidently sell Benchmark to prospects in a very competitive marketplace
- Ability to balance vacancy requirements and candidate needs with the company’s overall vision
- Able to multitask and manage your time efficiently
- Strong sense for working and communicating well with others:
- Must be able to communicate with different types of candidates across a variety of different roles
- Have strong, intuitive listening skills for understanding internal and candidate needs
- Ability to read and display positive body language
- Able to effectively communicate with multiple internal leaders across several departments, in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
- A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup
- We cover 75% of Medical Premiums, Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer 100% company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, 401k retirement savings plan and 3% employer contribution.
- The opportunity to transform law enforcement in the US.
The Fine Print and How to Apply:
- Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building.
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- If you’d like to apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.