We are looking for an experienced and proven Content Marketing Manager to serve as our lead content strategist and developer, to help drive our position within a business category that is dynamic and inspiring. You’ll report to and work closely with ¬the Chief Marketing Officer — and will own the planning, creation and management of various types of content within law enforcement and corrections verticals. This is an opportunity to join a game-changing company as well as grow with a seasoned team of pros who have technology, law enforcement, and public service backgrounds.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrable experience in quarterly cycle planning and development of inbound content that includes but is not limited to: blog posts, white papers, webinars, videos, eBooks, emails, website updates, sales enablement tools, etc.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to develop outbound communication and content that drives engagement and generates leads
- Collaborate on the development and execution of our social media strategy, including content distribution and promotion
- Identify opportunistic partnerships for subject matter expert and leadership speaking, editorial content, blogging, etc.
- Review and edit partner decks, sales/prospect pitches and event presentations
- Excel at maintaining a single, unified voice across multiple vehicles and channels
- Be a resourceful researcher for content ideation and inspiration
- Possess a high level of creativity and project management skills
- Have experience working with WordPress
- Understand SEO, Google Analytics and AdWords and is able to maximize their alignment with the content strategy
- Be very detail-oriented, self-motivated, results-driven and an opportunity seeker
- Have a strong work ethic with a commitment to personal development and company growth
- Exhibit passion for the impact we’re making in the marketplace
Desired skills & experience:
- Relatable experience with a software solutions provider
- Ideally, experience in HR/human capital management and/or law enforcement verticals (but not critical)
- Naturally process-oriented and driven
- Independent – enjoys taking on new challenges and running with them
- Adept at managing time well
- Likes working in a collaborative environment with a small (but growing) team
- Enjoys fast-paced but focused work environment
What we offer:
- A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing, young company
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that makes a big difference in the world
- The excitement that comes with the need to endlessly innovate and transform our market
- We cover 75% of Medical (BCBS) Premiums, Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer 100% company sponsored Life Insurance as well as a 401k plan
The Fine Print and How to Apply:
- Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building.
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- If you’d like to apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.