We are currently seeking a talented experienced DevOps Engineer to join us.
Who We Are:
Dedicated to making a difference in our communities, our Vision is to elevate law enforcement in the United States with a preventative-based early intervention system using data science and machine learning — to analyze police officer performance data in order to identify potentially problematic behavior. In partnership with the University of Chicago, we’ve developed the world’s largest multi-jurisdictional officer performance database, and the ONLY research-driven, evidence-based early intervention system available in policing today.
We’re also the ONLY provider of a fully integrated, cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that simplifies essential policing workflows. This platform is designed to be a one-stop-shop for all operational needs, driving extensive efficiency gains and providing best-in-class advanced analytics and insights.
We are an all-in-one solution that is advancing police force management through state-of-the-art technology and market-leading data and analytics.
- Design, implement and maintain infrastructure to enable stable and performant applications in AWS GovCloud and on-premise
- Design, implement and maintain CI/CD tools and frameworks for robust deployments (currently in GitLab)
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to monitor for problems and solve them
- Design, implement, and maintain monitoring for all components of an application, infrastructure, and deployment
- 5+ years of DevOps experience within a highly available, cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience implementing and improving CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with AWS tooling (EC2, ECS, ELB, VPC, S3, etc)
- Strong Unix shell experience for setting up environments and deploying applications
- Experience with infrastructure as code (ie terraform)
- Experience working in python
- Experience troubleshooting problems throughout the stack
- Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects and meet deadlines
- Works and communicates well with others:
- Has empathy for colleagues and customers
- Able to receive and respond positively to feedback
- Able to work independently with limited guidance from management (except in complex and non-routine situations)
- Able to effectively communicate across multiple levels (team members, managers) in a fast-paced environment
- Able to focus on the needs of our users, both internal and external
- AWS certified
What We Offer:
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that has a real impact on the world
- A diverse workforce and inclusive environment that embraces unique contributions and experiences
- An empowered culture that encourages creativity and professional growth
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Ability to work in a fully-remote environment (must be based in the U.S. and willing to work in Central Time Zone)
How to Apply:
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S.
- If you would like to apply, please email your resume to [email protected].