Who We Are:
Dedicated to making a difference in law enforcement agencies across the U.S., our mission is to transform policing by elevating officer performance with a preventative-based early intervention system. Driven by data science and powered by machine learning, our offering analyzes officer performance data in order to identify potentially problematic behavior. In partnership with the University of Chicago, we’ve developed the world’s largest multi-jurisdictional officer performance database, and the only research-driven, evidence-based early intervention system available in policing today.
We’re also the only provider of a fully integrated, cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that simplifies essential policing workflows. This platform is designed to be a single-source solution for all operational needs, driving extensive efficiency gains and providing best-in-class advanced analytics and insights.
Benchmark Analytics provides a comprehensive, all-in-one solution that is advancing police force management through state-of-the-art technology and market-leading data and analytics.
The Role of Customer Success Manager:
In this role, you’ll leverage a consultative approach, applying and establishing best practices to help drive customer usage and adoption of the Benchmark Analytics platform. As the owner of the customer post-go live, you will help ensure a positive customer experience through the renewal process. This role is a balance of independent work and collaboration with Success team counterparts, implementation, Product, Development, Sales and Support teams.
- Be the face of Benchmark to the customer building trust and relationships with agency champions and key points of contact within each assigned agency
- Create and manage success plans to ensure consistent delivery against agency goals
- Produce weekly/monthly status reports and business reviews
- Maintain internal CRM documentation
- Understand customer priorities, processes and expected outcomes through in-depth consultative review
- Document customer process flows, identify system gaps, and work with internal stakeholders to prioritize customer commitments
- Partner with success teammates and leadership to help create process and best practice documentation for both internal and external need/use
- Serve as a key connector between our Engineering / Product teams and our customer’s users to communicate Voice of the Customer
- Proactively identify and address risks to customer health, including internal and external communications
- Drive continued usage and adoption of agency’s Benchmark solutions
- Identify upsell/expansion opportunities in addition to driving the renewal process
- Leverages data, metrics, and dashboards to make proper decisions on which customers to focus in to deliver just-in-time value
- Superb communication skills, ability to translate complex issues and opportunities to drive decision making by senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Commerical awareness and strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrated empathy for customers and strong organizational skills resulting in strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Understanding of value drivers and experience establishing standard operating procedures
- Technically savvy and excited to learn – Experience with any of the following are a plus: Advanced MS Excel, SQL, JSON, HTML
- Experience working with government agencies
- Experience working with CRMs (Salesforce and Gainsight preferred)
- Enjoys fast-paced, intensive work environment
- Self-starter who is proactive in nature
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- At least 3+ years experience in customer success, sales, or account management
- At least 2+ years experience in a SaaS organization
The Ideal Candidate Will Also Be:
- Passionate about supporting the application of big data into consumable tools and a commitment to understanding and improving outcomes in the public sector
- Comfortable under pressure, with high-stakes deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate concisely and persuasively with customers, engineers, and product managers
- Fearless about learning with a service mindset
- Open to feedback and trainable
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Ability to work in a fully remote environment (must be based in the U.S. and willing to work in Central Time Zone).
- Medical, dental, and vision plan offerings along with 401(k).
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- Other Voluntary Benefits include additional Life Insurance, Spouse Life Insurance, and Accident Insurance.
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that has real impact in the world.
- A diverse workforce and inclusive environment that embraces unique contributions and experiences.
- An empowered culture that encourages creativity and professional growth.
How to Apply:
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S.
- If interested, please email your resume to [email protected]