We are currently seeking a data-driven, collaborative and proactive Customer Operations Analyst who can empower the team with the insights and processes that help us delight our SaaS customers throughout their journey with Benchmark. The Customer Operations Analyst is an individual contributor who takes a very hands-on, best practice led approach to govern and manage data, build reporting capabilities and deliver insights within our Salesforce CRM as well as other internal applications. This pivotal role joins Benchmark as our customer base quickly grows, with an intentional focus on building strong relationships with and serving Executive, Management and individual contributor internal stakeholders across the Customer Operations teams.
The ideal candidate loves problem-solving, understands that the details are key, and enjoys digging into them with a transparent and collaborative approach.
Join us as we develop our data-driven, analytic-focused, predictive software products to help revolutionize the law enforcement space.
Customer Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the governance of Customer Operations data and administration of reports and dashboards within Salesforce
- Serve as a trusted advisor and drive adoption of Salesforce CRM best practices for Implementation, Support and Customer Success use cases
- Lead process optimization and continuous improvement activities in partnership with Customer Operations leadership to help the team serve our customers more efficiently and effectively
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure decisions on design, architecture, administration of Salesforce and other internal applications are scalable and conform to best practice
- Own the generation and dissemination of recurring reports, trends, insights (such as customer health, accounts at risk, project status etc.) from multiple data sources to various internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in team meetings and stand-ups, and share data-led perspectives with the team to help inform key decisions and actions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with Salesforce in an operations role (Sales, Customer Success)
- Highly organized and able to project manage and prioritize initiatives
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience with data visualization tools, data warehousing, querying tools like SQL is highly desirable
Who You Are:
- Naturally process-oriented and driven
- Independent – enjoys taking on new challenges and running with them
- Adept at managing time well
- Likes working in a collaborative environment with a small team
- Enjoys fast-paced, intensive work environment
- Experience working with leading Customer Success tools like Pendo, ChurnZero, Taskray, GuideCX, JIRA and integrations with Salesforce
- Open to feedback and trainable
- Comfortable under pressure, with high-stakes deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to interpret and communicate complex concepts clearly to non-technical team members
- Able to communicate concisely and persuasively with customers, engineers, and product managers
- Fearless about learning with a service mindset
- Passionate about supporting the application of big data into consumable tools and a commitment to understanding and improving outcomes in the public sector
Who We Are:
Founded by a group of seasoned entrepreneurs, Benchmark Analytics is a SaaS technology startup housed in the Ravenswood technology corridor on Chicago’s Northside. In partnership with the University of Chicago (who is part owner of our company), we are building a predictive analytics platform for law enforcement human capital management. Our series of predictive tools help police departments support officers along a wellness continuum and provides individualized, research-based interventions and supports.
We are a double-bottom line company – our management team is comprised of former police officers, former city officials, and current change makers who believe in (and have witnessed) the power of data to transform government….and in this case, improve policing. If you are interested in the intersection of public sector operations, research and data analytics, and building amazing software we believe this is an unprecedented opportunity to experience it first-hand. We’re an agile, fast-growing company and you’ll get to do much more as the company grows.
What We Offer:
- A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing company with a purpose
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that is making a difference within the institution of policing and law enforcement
- The excitement that comes with the need to endlessly innovate and transform our market
- We cover 75% of Medical (BCBS) Premiums, Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer 100% company sponsored Life Insurance as well as a 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
The Fine Print and How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building!
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- If you’d like to be considered for the Customer Operations Analyst position, please send your resume to [email protected].