The Benchmark Configuration Support Specialist is a deeply consultative team player who uses acquired knowledge in enterprise SaaS configuration techniques, technical consultation and direct customer support to communicate with customers, problem solve, and successfully deploy our configurable solutions to our law enforcement customers.
This vital, customer-facing role demonstrates passion in solution-finding, issue resolution, and providing information and guidance in a simple and straightforward manner. Individuals interested in this role are lifelong learners with a service mentality, who are excited to understand their customers’ specific requirements and guide them toward solutions that delight them. Successful Configuration Specialists enjoy being challenged and using a continuously updated knowledge of the software platform to help customers achieve their immediate goals.
Configuration Support Specialists have the opportunity for advancement and growth via multiple pathways based on performance and growth.
- Interact with customers with clear, polished communication, ensuring best-in-class service and complete customer satisfaction.
- Perform Tier 1 customer support via phone and email, including ability to assess issues with configurations in real time if applicable. This includes scheduled weekend support.
- Perform software configurations through our customer set up configuration engines.
- Ensure customer success and satisfaction in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Contribute to team effort by ensuring the highest possible level of customer delight by understanding the needs of the customer with intuitive or directive conversation and questioning techniques.
- Maintain customer records by updating company-defined systems (e.g. Saleforce, Jira, Confluence).
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Become a system expert on all system features, functions, and capabilities.
- Provide platform support, best practice knowledge, and training and reference materials that reinforce learning or issue resolution.
- Collaborate on processes and documentation to iteratively improve the implementation and support-related work, including supporting the iteration and evolution of the user interface of our configuration tools.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience while meeting internal and external expectations and deadlines.
- Be an expert time manager with ability to independently facilitate multiple implementation projects simultaneously.
- Ensure all project outlines/timelines and implementation processes are met and are suitable to customer’s requirements and business environment.
- Assists Engineering and Product teams in predicting project risks and assists in Root Cause Analysis when unforeseen issues/risks threaten the success of the project.
- You have 1-3 years experience in a customer-facing software support role on an enterprise SaaS platform.
- You have experience providing quality frontline customer support to end users and enjoy problem solving directly with customers.
- You are a “can do” high-energy person who can remain positive and optimistic under stress.
- You have great business and technical acumen.
- You have excellent analytical and procedural thinking skills and are quick to embrace new ideas and technologies.
- You are a creative problem solver who understands that there can be more than one way to arrive at a solution.
- You work well in a fast-paced environment.
- You are an open-minded, flexible, and collaborative team player, who can effectively communicate with clients, peers, and all levels of management.
- You embrace change and proactively raise new ideas to improve the performance of the team.
- You are in the habit of setting and meeting deadlines, know when to escalate issues, and closely monitor and summarize progress of projects.
- You have experience working with multiple teams to ensure all aspects of a customer’s needs are fully addressed.
Ability to Clearly Demonstrate:
- Practical problem solving and conflict resolution skills, with an ability to think outside the box.
- Proven working experience in customer support.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong logical, analytical, and reasoning abilities. Extremely detail oriented.
- Organizational skills while working on multiple projects.
- How to transform abstract customer needs into system solutions.
- How to interpret customer business needs and translate them into executable tasks or requirements.
- Independence in learning.
- Knowledge of (Postgres)SQL Databases a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Confluence, JIRA a plus.
What We Offer:
- A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup.
- We cover 75% of Medical Premiums, Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer 100% company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, 401k retirement savings plan.
- The opportunity to transform law enforcement in the US.
The Fine Print and How to Apply:
- Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building.
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- To apply, please email a resume and quick summary explaining why you think this job must have been tailor-made for you to: [email protected].