We are currently seeking a talented Associate Architect to join us and grow our architecture team, as we continue to evolve our SaaS platform to satisfy the needs of our quickly growing enterprise-scale customer base.
If you are interested in building the platform for improving public sector operations while collaborating with experienced entrepreneurs, we believe this is an unprecedented opportunity to experience it first-hand.
Reporting directly to the Architect, you will:
- Be an individual contributor as part of the new architecture team;
- Assist the Architect in executing on technical initiatives that have cross-platform impact such as the creation of framework components as part of the platform’s growing microservice architecture;
- Investigate and understand the operation of parts of the legacy monolith especially as relates to their integration to other parts of the overall architecture, and contribute to a plan to extract the functionality to microservices;
- Assist in code reviews and general enforcement of practices and standards, and;
- In a coaching capacity, assist in the implementation of new policies across the teams.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Has 8+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS platform development with:
- Ability to investigate and comprehend node.js
- Experience with microservices and message/event-driven architectures
- Experience with docker containerization
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (GitLab preferred)
- Experience with AWS; Azure is a bonus
- Works and communicates well with others:
- Has empathy for colleagues and customers
- Able to receive and respond positively to feedback
- Able to work independently with reasonable guidance from management (except in complex and non-routine situations);
- Able to effectively communicate across multiple levels (team members, managers) in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
- A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing, young company
- The satisfaction that comes with being part of a solution that makes a big difference in the world
- The excitement that comes with the need to endlessly innovate and transform our market
- A competitive base salary and flexible PTO policy
- We cover 75% of Medical (BCBS) Premiums, Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer 100% company sponsored Life Insurance as well as a 401k plan
The Fine Print and How to Apply:
- Thank you for your interest in our company and what we are building.
- Benchmark Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, so we can only accept applications from candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- If you’d like to apply, please email your resume to [email protected].